Unisex Feeding Bottle
- Size Guide
*All dimensions are in centimeters.
BODY MEASUREMENTS - these measurements are garment measurements. Please measure your child to determine which Size they sit with and then buy the clothes size accordingly.
Height: No shoes, feet together flat on the floor, measure from the top of the head to the ground.
Chest: Measure under the arms at the fullest part around the chest. The measurements is given on the circumference.
-Some sizes may differ from the sizes above according to the design and cut of the product
- Delivery & Return
- Exchange & Return is available for 14 days only from your delivery date, returned products have to be in the same condition when purchased and we cannot return or exchange unless it is with same conditions purchased with.
- Pinky Lollypop label card has to be on the returned products as it was when purchased. Without the label card, we cannot receive your order.
- You must take reasonable care of any products that you wish to return and not use them. The products must be returned in their original conditions. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession and may reject the request to return, exchange or refund.
- You have to save the Invoice receipt you received with the products and put it back with the returned product in the shipping flyer upon delivery man arrival.
- You don’t have to return order, Only the product you would like to return.
- We don’t make Exchanges through our website, but we make returns and refund your payment. If you would like to exchange a product, you can make a new order from Pinky Lollypop Website with the product you want to exchange with and reach to our customer service to make the return and we will make your refund.
- Call our customer service number +201007274445 and send an e-mail on Customerservice@pinkylollypop.com and tell them that you would like to make a refund for the returned products. And kindly provide info. they ask for for return like: invoice number, Style no., Reasons for return.
- After confirming your refund, we will send you an e-mail with all the details of the returned products.
- Kindly prepare the returned products just exactly as you received them along with Pinky Lollypop invoice receipt and make sure Pinky Lollypop’s label card is on it exactly as it was when purchased until the arrival of the delivery man who will take your returned products.
- We receive the returned products and after confirming that there are no faults or damages, we make your refund the same way you purchased the product whether via: (Cash on delivery, Visa/ Master cards/ Mobile wallets).
- You can Exchange the products bought from our stores under the condition of having the products exactly as they were delivered to you with their original condition and it has to have Pinky Lollypop Label card on it.
- Your Invoice receipt has to be with you when you exchange from store, unless you have it; We cannot receive it at our stores.
- If 14 days has passed after your purchase date, we cannot return your products at stores.
- NO REFUNDS are made at our stores. Refunds are only made through our website by contacting our customer service as mentioned above.
- Delivery charges are chosen after you choose your Address and Governorate on the website automatically and you can visit our delivery info. page to know the Governorates we deliver to.
- Free delivery is on the Total invoice amount depending on the amount eligible for free delivery at time.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs when refunding products if there are no product faults.
- Pinky Lollypop is responsible for shipping costs for returns if there are faults in the products as long as it is the only product in the order. And customers are responsible for return shipping fees if there are other products in the return order with their original condition.
- Pinky Lollypop is responsible fore return shipping fees if they were different than the ordered color and size.
- If the product has already been shipped from our warehouses coming to you, it would be hard to stop the shipping process. If you can’t receive the product, You can pay the shipping fees since you already ordered it and cancelled it after it was already shipped.
In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of products in the following categories:
- Swimwear & Necessities
- Wedding Dresses & Suits
- Newborn Gift sets
- Fragrances & Accessories
- Any Packaged products especially Baby shower sets & Gifts
- Refund Process are made with the same way you purchased the products whether it was via (Cash on delivery) (Visa & Master cards) (Meeza Card) (Mobile Wallets).
- The average time for money refunds is 14 days, although it varies from bank to bank for Cards and it can reach more than the average time. Kindly return to your bank if there were any delays after you receive our return e-mail and the 14 days have passed.
If you would like to cancel your order, you can do that by calling our customer service number during working hours on phone number: +201007274445. If you paid via Visa/Master card and you want to cancel, we will make your refund as fast as we can but we are not responsible for the due time to receive your payment as it depends on your bank as mentioned in the Refund section. We will not be able to make your refund if your order has been already shipped. You can cancel it by reaching to our customer service and following our return & refund policy mentioned above.
If you want the clothes you purchased to remain intact long-term, you need to be sure to adhere to the correct washing habits.
How should you wash your clothes?
- Use separate detergents for white and coloured loads : You should wash your clothes with the recommended detergent according to their colors. If you use the detergent recommended for whites for your coloured clothes, the color of your clothes will fade over time.
- Use the recommended amount of detergent: Using more detergent than what is recommended on the label does not ensure better hygiene for your clothes.
- Follow the recommended washing temperature listed on the product’s care label : If you wash your clothes according to the washing temperatures indicated on products’ care labels, you can avoid damage such as fading, wearing out or shrinking.
- Choose the correct wash cycle : If you choose the appropriate wash cycle according to the fabric type and soil level of the clothes to be washed, your clothes will remain intact for longer periods of time.
- Put your clothes into the washing machine inside out : Reversing your clothes before putting them into the washing machine prevents abrasions due to friction.
- Adhere to the load capacity of your washing machine : When you load the recommended amount of clothes into the washing machine, your washing machine will perform better and your clothes will be washed at the correct, desired level of cleanliness.
- Dry your clothes properly : By drying your clothes precisely according to your clothes’ care labels, you can ensure that the color and shape of your clothes will remain intact for a long time.
- The quantities recommended on the package should be followed when using detergents. Detergents are toxic materials and using excess quantities of detergent will detrimentally affect and cause harm to the environment.
- For Standard washing, temperatures between 30ºC to 40ºC will be sufficient. Higher temperature means higher consumption of electricity and thus greater waste.
Maintenance recommendations according to product type:
- Keep your clothes/products away from heat and fire. Natural or synthetic products, due to their features, are easily flammable or liquefiable.
- For cleaning wax-covered cotton products, clean stains with a cold, moist sponge and let it dry. Do not apply dry cleaning or chemical detergents. You can apply stain-repellent solutions to the parts which frequently get dirty but be sure that those solutions do not harm the product and/or other products.
- Due to their sewing, design and performance characteristics, care and maintenance for all outerwear should be performed according to the instructions printed on your product’s care label. Otherwise, your product may become deformed.
- Denim products are coloured with indigo colour. Due to the natural features of indigo, their colour may fade due to washing and usage. Denim products may also rub off on other products which are exposed to rubbing during usage (such as underwear) and to other light-coloured products which are washed together.
- Wash denim products separately or with similarly-coloured products to avoid this, and be sure to wash them inside out.
- Swimwear (such as swimsuits, bikinis or swim shorts) may wither due to sun creams/sunscreen, tanning oils, or chlorinated water. For this reason, rinse them with cold water right after usage and dry away from direct sunlight.
- Tightly twist the products (typically made of crinkle fabric) and knot them when they are damp after washing. When they are dried out, untie the knot and twist and hang them up. Do not iron these products.
- Be especially sure not iron your pleated products.
- If the care label indicates that your products can be washed in the washing machine, please wash them gently using a very light process.
- Wash your other woolen clothes gently by hand in cool water, without rubbing, and rinse them out. Never dry them in a centrifugal drying machine.
- Washing with a high temperature or drying in a centrifugal machine will cause woolen products to shrink.
- Due to rubbing during usage, their fabric structure, and flakes on their surfaces, woolen clothes may begin to show pillage over time.
- Iron your woolen clothes with temperatures as low as possible. Be sure not to iron them above the temperatures given in the instructions on the care labels.
- Wash your knitwear at a low temperature and make sure that the ironing does not exceed one or two iron marks according to the kind of the product. Be sure to follow the recommendations on care labels.
- Due to their fabric structures, when they are hung to dry, knitwear may be deformed or stretched in size. Thus, be sure to lay and dry them according to the type of item.
- Products made of synthetic fabric are very sensitive to temperature. They should be washed in cool water and ironed with low heat, without steam.
- Because of the structure of their fabric, they are easily flammable. For this reason, do not dry them near heaters such as stoves or radiators.