- 100% Cotton
Washing Recommendations to Make Your Clothes Last Longer
If you want the clothes you purchased to remain intact long-term, you need to be sure to adhere to the correct washing habits.
How should you wash your clothes?
- Use separate detergents for white and coloured loads : You should wash your clothes with the recommended detergent according to their colors. If you use the detergent recommended for whites for your coloured clothes, the color of your clothes will fade over time.
- Use the recommended amount of detergent: Using more detergent than what is recommended on the label does not ensure better hygiene for your clothes.
- Follow the recommended washing temperature listed on the product’s care label : If you wash your clothes according to the washing temperatures indicated on products’ care labels, you can avoid damage such as fading, wearing out or shrinking.
- Choose the correct wash cycle : If you choose the appropriate wash cycle according to the fabric type and soil level of the clothes to be washed, your clothes will remain intact for longer periods of time.
- Put your clothes into the washing machine inside out : Reversing your clothes before putting them into the washing machine prevents abrasions due to friction.
- Adhere to the load capacity of your washing machine : When you load the recommended amount of clothes into the washing machine, your washing machine will perform better and your clothes will be washed at the correct, desired level of cleanliness.
- Dry your clothes properly : By drying your clothes precisely according to your clothes’ care labels, you can ensure that the color and shape of your clothes will remain intact for a long time.
- The quantities recommended on the package should be followed when using detergents. Detergents are toxic materials and using excess quantities of detergent will detrimentally affect and cause harm to the environment.
- For Standard washing, temperatures between 30ºC to 40ºC will be sufficient. Higher temperature means higher consumption of electricity and thus greater waste.
Maintenance recommendations according to product type:
- Keep your clothes/products away from heat and fire. Natural or synthetic products, due to their features, are easily flammable or liquefiable.